-Stick War- -Stick War-

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Lvl 01 finished in 1m and 49s!
Lvl 02 finished in 35m and 44s!
Lvl 03 finished in 5m and 45s!
Lvl 04 finished in 3m and 14s!
Lvl 05 finished in 2m and 33s!
Lvl 06 finished in 2m and 30s!
Lvl 07 finished in 2m and 20s!
Lvl 08 finished in 3m and 33s!
Lvl 09 finished in 5m and 35s!
Lvl 10 finished in 2m and 3s!
Lvl 11 finished in 3m and 22s!
Lvl 12 finished in 8m and 37s!

You have completed the game on normal in 77m and 5s!
does that mean that not counting the one i was afk with all my men on my castle my time would've been about 45m? xD
Great game

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

WTF

Good controls, good game but WTF? you touch a space without spikes you die. You barely touch spikes you die. You touch a ceiling you die. Your wings touch anywhere you die. I thought this was a mistake. Even though this way the pig dies almost by himself when your near a wall

Pixel Pixel

WOW

The game was juuuuust great. It had the perfect amount of pixels, the perfect amount of enemies, and the bosses (specially the last one) were great. Just a little to easy. Very relaxing. Loved the music-graphic combination. Loved the capacity of changing colors, and special colors. Loved the different ships (or whatever they are).10/10 and 5/5.

Zombies - The Beginning Zombies - The Beginning

Good game

It would be a very good game except that there are some things that are quite stupid. Knifing the first zombie and not knifing the second, the way how you only have a 6-shot gun that isn't a revolver, and with a big cartridge, which wouldn't make sense, and if it were a revolver it would be quite more powerful, the fact that you can't close a door fast to avoid a zombie (in the car, with the room key, where you could have just driven off that place, if you say because it wasn't your car, why would it have the key to YOUR room?), etc.

I'm NOT taking into account how old you are, because creativity isn't bound by age, and i know that with practice you could be quite a flash maker. It should be longer after 2 years of work.

I'm taking 2 stars out of your game not because of the game, but for those weird things.